Graduation Day at Draper University is different than most schools. Rather than being purely ceremonial, the school’s entrepreneurial students actually take their final exam by pitching their companies to an audience of Silicon Valley investors. I’ve spoken at Draper twice this year to teach these budding entrepreneurs how to incorporate storytelling techniques into their pitches.
Last week, Draper published a recording of one of my talks called, How to Make Your Pitch Interesting, Memorable, and Persuasive. It’s 54 minutes long, so I’ve also provided time stamp information to help you find specific parts.
- Video recorded by Draper University
- Heider-Simmel remake by Maggie Oswald
- Kenn Adam’s Story Spine
- Story Proof by Kendall Haven
- Story Smart by Kendall Haven
- Majority of the photos used in this presentation are Courtesy of Dano Steinhardt
- Stepping Out photo by Alexander Mueller (CC BY 2.0)